Jennifer-White
Jennifer White made her porn debut in January 2009, with the Vivid Porn production Brand New Faces (2009). Jennifer White, in an interview with Adult DVD Talk from October 2015, revealed she was nervous about making her industry debut. Vivid Brand New Faces was my first film I shot. It was with Alex Gonz. I was smoking marijuana prior to the event and had the worst cotton mouth anywhere. It made me more nervous because I couldn't to speak. It's hard to kiss someone with your mouth. There is no way I can smoking in front of scenes. Jennifer White's stage name was selected because of Snow White as her favorite Disney princess as well as the fact that she was capable of choosing a name for a typical girl. Jennifer White describes it. In Jennifer White's words. in her own words:"I wanted to be known as sounding like an actual person. Since I'm just like that girl down the street or what I prefer to refer to as the "whore". My buddies and I used to think that everyone looked exactly like Jennifer, so this is where it came from. When I was a young girl, Snow White had always been my favorite Disney Princess. My friends would tell me when I was young that I resembled Snow White.
Comments
Post a Comment